Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Granddads are grand....

Watching my husband holding this sweet grandchild brought back memories of watching my own dad with his big strong worn hands gently holding his little grandbabies...They loved to hear his deep voice and sometimes seemed quite mesmerized by him.....I love my dad and I loved my grandfathers and am so thankful for the time that I had to spend with them. Unfortunately my kids have lost all of their grandfathers and a couple of them at what I call a very young age - I know that someday we'll see them again and be able to catch up on all they've been up to - In the meantime I'll enjoy watching and snapping pictures of this wonderful granddaddy loving on these precious little ones.

1 comment:

TC23 said...

Logan and Camden love their Granddaddy!