Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome Home Michael??

Well some things have sort of changed around here - I'd kind of forgotten what it's like to have a teenager - okay - 20 year old around. He's really good about keeping it all in his room but "his" room doesn't look like it did when it was the guest room - unless one of the other kids came home and that's another story.....



Notice the tennies over the vent airing out - I taught him that one......

Okay when I saw this my first reaction was "No stinkin way!" but then I had to laugh and take a picture.....Does that mean that maybe I'm maturing??

Yep - that's a to do list............ written right on the desk.....
it's the new craze......

I just couldn't crush the proud little boy in him....
"Look mom....I built a desk...whatcha think?"
We do have a desk for him in the basement - he's just not into moving them - just making them.....


Some things will never change......I'm so happy he's home!!! really I am!!!...all my little chickies are closer together now:)





2 comments:

TC23 said...

That's my family's bedroom! Whatever Michael is paying for rent, I'll double it!

Cheryl said...

okay - I'll figure it up for you - 2 x 0=0....You can make it out to mom:)