Sunday, December 12, 2010

I went to one of the boys basketball games on Saturday thinking that I might get some good action shots.....but this is where most of the action took place......They are so cute but so little - It was fun and hard to watch all at the same time. Jackson got a bloody nose by the boy in the gray shirt that is on top of Triston in the above picture but he got him back with a sly throw to the face when he was throwing the ball in......Coach Dad was mortified but I think he must have forgotten about all the shananigans that he used to pull on the basketball court....I remember watching the fans from the other team (I'm talking all the fans - parents included) in one of his junior high school games give him a standing ovation when he finally fouled out of the game:) Oh yes.....the memories.....payback time coach!!




No comments: