Friday, December 3, 2010

Music Box Dancer - Piano - Stereo

This is a tune that we used to hear a lot on tv when I was younger - back in the 70's I believe - For two days now me my mom and brother have been racking our brains trying to figure out what the name of it was. Larry started it - you know the "Hey do you remember that song? It goes something like this." And then you just can't get it off your mind until you finally figure it out - Well my mom figured out the artist and then I pulled up his tunes - started naming them off and "bam" there it was - "The Music Box Dancer". I posted it because it's such a sweet happy tune and I love it!! We need more happy tunes in our life:)



2 comments:

Edie said...

WOW! Brings back lots of memories. Thanks for looking it up and posting it here. I so wish I could play like that. Love the granddaddy pics also.
Edie

Cheryl said...

I know it really does bring back good memories:) Hope to see you soon!