Sunday, November 28, 2010

Babies First Christmas.

I know it's not Christmas yet but Josie got a taste of her first candy cane. We had a great Thanksgiving weekend with lots of food - two year olds having a couple of knock down drag outs - laughing - napping - and some picture snapping - and even some good news - Michael is coming home:) We've sure missed that little booger.....
Her mama said I could give her the candy cane under one condition - that "I" give her a bath - no problem - although she is quite the splasher!!
Check out that sweet bottom tooth!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

She is Danielle's clone! So cute!

Cheryl said...

I know - when I look at Josie I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.....

Danielle said...

I'm glad she looks like me since Reese is turning into the spitting image of Michael.