Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas shopping has begun!!!

This is one of my favorite reasons why I love the internet! No more running around to different stores trying to find the gifts that I want to buy for the grandkids......I just ask for a list from the parents (still waitin for yours Jenn:) and go to my fave site - Amazon - and with a few clicks of the button - done! This is a really cool little toy that we got for our newest grandbaby called a "Sing-a-ma-jig" (the toy not the baby). We had to play with it last night and test it out of course. I've even got one on order for our granddaughter - a purple one!

2 comments:

TC23 said...

That thing is hilarious! I want one! :)

Jen said...

I saw that at Toys R Us the other day...looks weird, but those turn out to be the funnest toys!