Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Eyes........

I can't speak for this big beautiful animal with the big eyes but sometimes I think it sounds appealing to just be a horse......eat all day (sometimes I do that anyway)......lay in the sun when you feel like it......have someone give a bath a few times a year (okay that may be a bit weird!)........have your hair brushed and just to be free of worry.....

My eyes see the hedges that need to be trimmed.....

Wonder why I just can't seem to find time???


I see the black - eyed - Susan's that need to be cut back.....




Just can seem to get to them.......



The rose bush that needs to be trimmed and watered......




Is there a hidden message in these photos? Oh well, wouldn't trade the work that we've been up to lately for anything in the world - it has been an eyeopening and such an enlightening experience....life changing for sure.....only a little more that 3 weeks left! I know that it is not in our hands as to the future outcome....Travis is working really hard and so is his sweet wife....Only the Lord knows what is best!







1 comment:

TC23 said...

All of the hard work will pay off!