Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So nice to be loved!!

Whenever I open my camera bag I see this sweet gift placed inside by a precious little two year-old who wanted his Nana to be sure and have a snack in case she she gets hungry. As you can see - the package is unopened and smashed a bit by my camera - I just can't bring myself to eat those fruit snacks - seeing them there always brings such a warm feeling to my heart and a smile on my face. You never know when they might come in handy - I could get lost in Africa while doing a photo shoot for National Geographic because a big rabied lion chased me into the bush and these fruit snacks will be the only reason I survive.....Okay - maybe that's stretching things a bit-but you never know - right??
Thanks Logan:) Nana loves you too:)

1 comment:

TC23 said...

Macy just told me this story, haha! I'm glad Logan is taking care of his Nana. We're excited to see you this weekend! Logan may share his Toy Story snacks with you this time. :)