Thursday, June 3, 2010


This is a picture of my mom and dad that hangs in my mom's home over her fireplace - I'm so thankful for such wonderful parents.................
Today I was cleaning the tub and I noticed a hair on the side - I was just about to throw a cup of water on it when I noticed something interesting....







It's a perfect cursive letter R - I thought it was worth sharing and it made me think of my dad - (Ralph). I know that's strange but other than the fact that I was first fascinated by this hair writing - I was immediately reminded of a man I love dearly whose name started with this letter. Today and everyday I'm thankful for my dad - A man who helped teach me (along with my wonderful mom) to always try to be a good - honest - loving and faithful person...to work hard and to never give up. Even though he left this earth more that 10 years ago - He has been and will always be a great influence in my life. I look forward to reuniting with him someday. I know my mom is too - but we hope that's not for sometime yet - we want to keep her around for as long as we can:) I Love you Mom and Dad!!





1 comment:

Teresa Young said...

Okay, the hair writing made me laugh and the story of Dad made me cry!! Now I'm going to be looking for hair writings from Dad in my shower!!