Tuesday, June 8, 2010



If you look closely at the photos above you can see something that I used to as a young mother see as a nuisance and quickly hit with the windex. But as a Nana I now see something that brings tears to my eyes and warms my heart. (an adorable little hand print) A gift left by a sweet grandchild after his last visit. I don't know which one and don't really care - they are all so wonderful. As I walk by the glass door and see what I see now - it's not a nuisance at all - I see visions of precious little hands and adorable little smiles and I hear little voices that I love calling my name. Wow how things can change - No windexing today! I'll enjoy this beautiful picture for as long as I can!

2 comments:

Jen said...

good perspective! I should feel that way more often!

MH said...

Me too Jen. But this brought tears to my eyes...seriously.