Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This is one of the flowers in Susie's garden.


Just got back from a short run - I was hot - I was sticky and I was wishing I had a third lung but I can actually say it was enjoyable. That's because I'm lucky enough to have a friend to exercise with. We have jogged outside and inside the gym - lifted weights together - taken a few exercise classes - done some yoga - biked - shared some workout dvd's - shared some healthy recipes and some yummy but not so healthy ones:) - solved global issues - complained a little and laughed a lot! Today I'm thankful for Susie - She is also an awesome gardener! - flowers - berries - and veges and she shares:)




3 comments:

MH said...

Love that picture of the flower. It's really pretty!

Cheryl said...

Thanks:)

Teresa Young said...

I wish you and Susie lived close to me!! You two do need to come here for a hike up to Mt. LaConte, I've got the bear spray, let's set a date and "just do it".