Monday, March 28, 2011

Family + Florida = Fun

I visited family in Florida last week with Danielle and her two youngins and boy did it go fast!!......I think that my mom enjoyed having us but probably breathed a huge sigh of relief when we left - having a couple of little ones around can be life changing to say the least even when they are really good they are really busy!!


Danielle and Ashlyn created this beauty - Chocolate covered cherry cake......
Martha Stewart and Bakerella hard at work.....
Danielle hijacked Grandmothers ipad and reeeeeeally wants one Michael:)
We did go to the park one day - The weather was gorgeous.....We also went to the beach but didn't want to take my good camera and my point and shoot has died...but it was beautiful and fun - take my word for it.....Reese loved the water even though it was cold - Josie wouldn't have any thing to do with the sand or water - she was pretty stressed out about it so she did what her Nana does when she gets stressed - she sat on the blanket and ate snacks..... I actually got to go one day with Carol - just me and her and no kids - that was a huge treat..........I could hear kids off in the distance but could relax because I wasn't the one responsible for keeping them from drowning:)
It was very windy at the park....We didn't stay too long - Josie couldn't catch her breath!
Took time to relax - so nice....Danielle finally finished reading Hunger Games and clued me in on what happened in the last book - loved the first two but just couldn't make myself finish the last one....

Okay Taylor my gorgeous, sweet, always happy niece.....you made the blog!!!! Thanks for letting me tag along on your photo shoot with your personal professional photographer - AKA - mom...AKA Misty - my sister-in-law who happens to be my photography question go to person....

We did so much more there that I didn't get pics of- but have great memories to cherish. Can't wait to go back.....

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Great pictures. I wish we could go back even if the drive home was grueling!

TC23 said...

We all need to move to Florida!!!!

Cheryl said...

It's so nice to have a warm place to go when you visit family but the summers are brutal!!

TC23 said...

Indiana has brutal summers AND brutal winters!

Cheryl said...

so true Thomas - but I do love the snow when I can drink hot chocolate and watch it out the window....