Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Young Love:)

I had the opportunity to take some pictures of a young engaged couple this week......We went to New Harmony and spent just a little bit of time walking around - hanging out and snapping photos. (Just look at the way he looks at her and how she glows!) While watching them together - holding hands - smiling sweetly and gazing into each others eyes - it took me back to my first love...... I was smitten!....He was such a gentleman - so cute...so kind - my knight in shining armor. I adored that high school boy. his sparkly eyes- His smile - his sense of humor -his courage -and his beautiful perfectly winged head of hair....





fast forward 30 years...






four kids - (all grown up)....




8 grandkids?....(no way!)




hair mostly gone...




eyes still sparkle...




still full of courage...




Still oh so cute.....






I still love that smile....




and he still makes me laugh....




I guess I'm still smitten.....




Love my man:)


























1 comment:

Danielle said...

That is a sweet post mom. Glad you still love my dad!