Saturday, August 21, 2010

Turn around and he's a man.......

Where does time go? - I wanted to pull up some baby pictures of my son Thomas but due to time constictions I just couldn't get to them. I'm so proud of the man - husband - father and son that he has become. Seems like only yesterday I was holding him as a little baby boy with hair that stuck straight up - in fact a random lady at the store said "Oh - He's so cute - He looks like a baby orangutan!" I've always thought that baby monkeys are almost as cute as baby humans so the comment didn't bother me in the least:) He just got cuter and cuter as the years went by and now he's sure a handsome young man!
This is even cute.....He's so funny and makes me laugh!!!



He's such a great dad! - The joy of being a father is all over his face:)



Those arms wrapped around those little guys are arms of love and protection.....



He's an artist!! He can shape a couch out of a bush!!



He's a great son!





I know it's hard to notice the proud papa in the background with such a cute face in the forefront but he's there!!
I'm so thankful for Thomas and the joys he brings to this family. He has such a big heart and can give the best hugs....he is so organized and knows how to get things done...he's a great shopper - can spot a bargain a mile away....he's a hard worker and if he says he's going to do something - he does it....he loves his family..he's a great brother to his siblings....he has a beautiful smile....he along with his gorgeous wife read the scriptures to their boys to teach them correct principles to live by.....
I love you Thomas and I wish you all lived closer so that we could enjoy you more often! but I guess we just have to take what we can get right now - we sure enjoyed our visit with you guys and can't wait for you guys to come and visit us soon!!!!






2 comments:

TC23 said...

Thank you, Momma! You just made my day with all of those nice things you wrote about me. It's about time I got my own blog post! Sorry... I don't know where that came from. Love you and can't wait to see you in Indiana soon!

Cheryl said...

Love you too:)