Friday, July 15, 2011

My view.....

Finally feeling the need to post on my blog....I've been busy yet just not very interested in typing. This is my view in the evening when I crash myself into "my" chair which I'm not really sure how that happened except for the fact that my computer....my books and my magazines are all parked on the ottaman of "my" chair and the side table beside it. It's my favorite spot in my house. I even have my own tv remote beside me (sometimes I mess with the tv while Clarence sits on the couch with "his" remote...just if I'm feeling a little bored or mean) I have to admit that it's really nice to have a spot to sit and relax and enjoy the evening....which is what I'm doing right now:)

2 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Really love the colors and set up!

Cheryl said...

Thanks....I've been having problems leaving comments on my blog...How is that beautiful baby girl? I love seeing the pictures you post!